“Studies show that Medical & Healthcare interiors play
a significant role in wellness and recovery.”
Our healthcare flooring division is built around one principle – patient care.
Over the years we have worked with many medical and healthcare providers in both patient and public areas, and have a range of great case studies.
Working in partnership with the country’s leading providers of healthcare flooring we can ensure that the correct product specification and installation methods meet all infection control requirements.
In the majority of circumstances when people are in healthcare establishments, it is because they are ill, elderly and need that little bit of extra care. This can be a tough time for all involved, so we do everything we can to help to make the process as easy, and non-intrusive as possible.
Our healthcare flooring division looks at well-being design philosophy, taking into account colour psychology where possible. We use colours that can lift moods, and create positive thinking or a feeling of calm. Our installation team have complete successful projects in hundreds of healthcare environments, meaning we can ensure the experience for the client and the residents and patients is a pleasant one.
We have extensive experience in care, residential & nursing homes, dental surgeries, cosmetic surgeries, GP practices, private clinics and private and NHS hospitals.
Why you should trust SW Flooring to take care of all your healthcare flooring requirements:
- All installers have up-to-date CRB certificates
- We offer free, no obligation quotations
- We offer free project planning and method statements
- We offer expert advise on product specification
- We have public liability insurance
- We offer an out of hours fitting service, at no extra cost
- We offer post-installation cleaning & maintenance programmes
Our healthcare flooring division can provide:
- Complete wet room systems including hygienic wall cladding
- Safety flooring
- Luxury vinyl tiles inc Karndean & Amtico
- ESD Flooring (anti static & anti bacterial properties)
- Carpet tiles